Crawl Space Repair
When your crawl space needs repair, it can cause damage to the foundation of your home or office, lose heat and cooling to the outside, and transfer allergens, bacteria, mold, and odors into your indoor air flow. Prevent this by calling the professionals at The Killers Crawl Space Restoration. We have over 25 years of experience in crawl space repair in Lincoln City and surrounding areas.
Mold and insect activity, such as termites, can quickly amount to costly damage of your crawl space and the foundation of your home. If left unchecked, it can even get into the flooring of your home or office. In addition to this type of damage, torn up insulation and vapor barriers also allow heat and cooling to leak out of your home while outside drafts get in. This makes your home less energy efficient and increases your utility bills.
Mold and rodent activity also creates a health hazard that can make its way inside a home. Mold spores and bacteria from rodent urine, hair, and feces can make people sick without their realizing where the health condition is coming from.
At The Killers Crawl Space Restoration we understand crawl spaces. From measuring the air flow to cleaning and repairing damaged areas, we do it all.
Crawl Space Repair Lincoln City Trusts
Cleaning and repairing a crawl space needs to be done carefully. Dust, mold spores, and bacteria from animal and insect feces can all pose a serious health threat if inhaled. It can also be kicked up into the home through vents. It is important that crawl space repair be done with the right equipment and procedures. Cleaning the area requires professional equipment and training. We encourage your to call us before attempting a crawl space repair on your own.
Our crawl space repair process has several important benefits:
- Odors such as those caused by urine, feces, and decomposing rodents are eliminated
- Existing access points are sealed to any future rodents
- Traps are set to catch any rodents-in-hiding
- Insect extermination and pest control measures are taken to kill whichever insects have been a problem
- Vapor barrier installation reduces moisture content which discourages future insect populations
- Old soiled and damaged insulation is removed and replaced with new insulation
- A thorough cleaning of the crawl space ensures all harmful and hazardous waste is removed safely
- Proper ventilation is restored and measured
- Damaged foundation materials are replaced or repaired
When we complete your crawl space repair, the area will be in excellent shape and ready to ward off future animal and insect infestation that cause damage. Mold and mildew will be removed and the proper ventilation is restored. A new vapor barrier is also a preventative measure to decrease the risk of future invasion.
Our crawl space repair professionals know how to take good care of your crawl space. Our excellent customer reviews and word-of-mouth referrals speak for themselves. We have become the go-to name in crawl space repair in Lincoln City!
Contact us today for your free estimate on crawl space repair in Lincoln City or surrounding areas.
We love working in Lincoln City! Right on the beautiful Oregon coast, and with entertainment galore all around, what’s not to love about Lincoln City?