Crawl Space Repair
When a crawl space is left to deteriorate without any repair, the damage can become costly and can spread into the flooring and lower walls of a home or business. It is important to have regular inspections and repairs while they are minor, in order to avoid the need for more extensive restoration down the road. The Killers Crawl Space Restoration has more than 30 years of experience as a trusted name in crawl space repair West Linn relies on for quality.
Our crawl space professionals are dedicated to the details. We get into the crevices under you home and inspect every part of the area. We offer you a comprehensive inspection report of everything we find. Our friendly crawl space repair experts go over the information and offer our suggestions for repair. All costs and time estimates are upfront and transparent. You will get no hidden costs with us.
What causes crawl space damage?
- Mold and mildew get into wood and soft materials. They trap in moisture and deteriorate the wood.
- Mold also poses a threat to the inside of your home by spreading spores that travel through air ducts.
- Rodents chew at wood and other materials as well as leaving behind droppings and urine that spread bacteria, making the crawl space unsanitary. They also break up the insulation, leaving the area vulnerable to drafts and leaks in your heating and cooling efforts.
- Wood-eating insects breakdown the wood frame of a home and can quickly spread.
- Wind, insects, rodents, and age all have a negative impact on the vapor barrier, leaving the crawl space open to more damage from moisture.
- Water saturation from missing or broken down-spouts or flooding causes water damage and the spread of mold in a crawl space.
Crawl Space Repair West Linn Trusts
Our crawl space repair professionals have the experience and training to identify the threats listed above. They also know how to handle the safe removal of all the old, damaged materials, clean the area, and install new insulation, vapor barriers, and any necessary building materials. We ensure the space is well sealed to discourage future mold and pests, while still allowing for proper ventilation.
What are the benefits of crawl space repair?
- Complete odor elimination is done by removing urine, feces, decomposing rodents, and all soiled materials from the crawl space.
- Future damage is avoided by sealing the area from pests.
- Traps are set to catch any rodents-in-hiding
- Pest control keeps insect activity from repeating.
- Vapor barrier installation decreases moisture which then discourages future insect infestations and mold.
- Damaged insulation is removed and replaced with new insulation.
- A comprehensive cleaning of the crawl space safely removes harmful and hazardous waste.
- Proper ventilation is restored to create optimal crawl space conditions.
- Damaged foundation materials are repaired or replaced.
Contact us today for the comprehensive crawl space repair West Linn relies on for quality restoration.